Poncho's has several options to help his customers finance a solar project. Please read about the options and be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
Apply for Enerbanks Solar Now Same-As-Cash Program and start reaping the benefits of a solar energy PV installation with no payments for up to 18 months.
Ponchos Solar Services and EnerBank are teaming up to bring you the Solar Now Same-As-Cash Program. Instead of paying cash now, this unique solar financing program allows you to defer payments for up to 18 months or until you receive your tax return. Meanwhile, you’ll start saving right away on your electric bill. And with the 30% Federal and 35% State Income Tax Credits, installing a solar PV energy system is more affordable than ever.
- No payments or interest for 18 months*
- 100% unsecured financing up to $45,000*
- Easy and secure application process — no paperwork
- Fast approval — decision within 15 minutes
- Peace of mind — apply directly with bank
- No application fees. No closing costs. No pre-payment penalties.
*** You might also want to talk to your local bank or credit union regarding a low interest equity line of credit.
Latest News and Links
- Solar or Renewable Power Glossary
- Installation Process - Solar Water Heating
- Poncho's Special Offer - Solar Starter Kit
- Types of Solar Electric Systems
- Types of Solar Cells
- Solar Voltaic Technology
- What you get from your investment
- Power Produced by a Solar Electric System
- Hawaii Renewable Energy Links
- Hawaii Renewable Energy Tax Credit Form N-342 and Cash Credit form Schedule CR
- IRS Solar Energy Credit Form #5695
- Hawaii Solar Tax Incentives
- Why Solar?