Poncho's has several options to help his customers finance a solar project. Please read about the options and be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union
10 year loan, 1st (2) years 0% interest, 5.9% remaining 8 years.
American Savings Bank
18 months, no interest, 6 months, no payments, loan converts to personal loan after 18 months.
Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union
for lowest payments, 15 year loan, 6.5%
*** You might also want to talk to your local bank or credit union regarding a low interest equity line of credit.
Latest News and Links
- Solar or Renewable Power Glossary
- Installation Process - Solar Water Heating
- Poncho's Special Offer - Solar Starter Kit
- Types of Solar Electric Systems
- Types of Solar Cells
- Solar Voltaic Technology
- What you get from your investment
- Power Produced by a Solar Electric System
- Hawaii Renewable Energy Links
- Hawaii Renewable Energy Tax Credit Form N-342 and Cash Credit form Schedule CR
- IRS Solar Energy Credit Form #5695
- Hawaii Solar Tax Incentives
- Why Solar?