Photovoltaic panels for a Solar Electric System
Poncho's Solar Services uses the highest quality photovoltaic panels. Poncho's has partnerships and affiliations with the top manufacturers and distributors in the photovoltaic panel business.Poncho's will determine the size and kind of photovoltaic panel that best suits your installation. Solar panels are assigned a rating in watts based on the maximum power they can produce under the ideal sun and temperature conditions. However, the exact amount of energy produced by a solar electric system also depends on roof orientation and tilt, as well as other factors such as shading, dust, panel conversion, and wire losses.
If you are interested in looking at the kinds of photovoltaic panels that Poncho uses you can click on the links below to go to the manufacturers web site.
Please contact Poncho's if you have any questions on photovoltaic panels or solar installations.
Links to Photovoltaic manufactures web sites
Latest News and Links
- Solar or Renewable Power Glossary
- Installation Process - Solar Water Heating
- Poncho's Special Offer - Solar Starter Kit
- Types of Solar Electric Systems
- Types of Solar Cells
- Solar Voltaic Technology
- What you get from your investment
- Power Produced by a Solar Electric System
- Hawaii Renewable Energy Links
- Hawaii Renewable Energy Tax Credit Form N-342 and Cash Credit form Schedule CR
- IRS Solar Energy Credit Form #5695
- Hawaii Solar Tax Incentives
- Why Solar?