Solar Heating for Pools and Spas
Solar pool and Spa heating systems will save you lots of money, and reduce reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Pool heating is a very good solar application. The systems are simple and relatively inexpensive. Pool systems are usually simple, and use lower cost, solar collectors. The pool itself is the thermal storage for the system, and the pump you already use for filtering pool water will also circulate water through the solar collectors.
Solar energy uses the sun's rays to produce heat or electricity. Solar Heating harnesses our sun's natural energy in a cost-effective way to warm the water in your pool.
Latest News and Links
- Solar or Renewable Power Glossary
- Installation Process - Solar Water Heating
- Poncho's Special Offer - Solar Starter Kit
- Types of Solar Electric Systems
- Types of Solar Cells
- Solar Voltaic Technology
- What you get from your investment
- Power Produced by a Solar Electric System
- Hawaii Renewable Energy Links
- Hawaii Renewable Energy Tax Credit Form N-342 and Cash Credit form Schedule CR
- IRS Solar Energy Credit Form #5695
- Hawaii Solar Tax Incentives
- Why Solar?